A complete listing of filing, witness, jury, photocopy and fax fees can be found on the Nebraska Judicial Branch
Copies and certified copies of filings may be obtained from the District Court office. The following fees apply for obtaining copies:
- Photocopies: The cost of photocopies is $0.25 per page.
- Certification: The cost of certification is $1.00 per seal.
- Mailed copies: Prepayment for the cost of the copies plus a self-addressed stamped envelope are required before we will mail any photocopies. Contact the District Court office at (402) 375-2260 for the exact cost of the documents you need.
- Faxed copies: The cost of faxed copies is $2.00 for the first page and $1.00 for each additional page. There is no charge for the cover sheet. Payment in advance is required.
- Faxed filings: The cost of faxed filings is $3.00 for the first page and $1.00 for each additional page. There is no charge for the cover sheet. All fax filings must comply with the Nebraska Supreme Court Rules for the Use of Fax Machines in State Courts.