Click to Home

Go To Search
Click to Home
Do I need a building permit in Wayne County?
Any resident of Wayne County making an improvement to his or her property is required to file a building permit.

Building permits for the cities of Wayne, Winside, Carroll, Hoskins, and Wakefield are available at their respective city offices. All other building permits are available at the Assessor’s Office.
Contact Information


Show All Answers

1. How do I apply for the Homestead Exemption?
2. How do I find my lot lines?
3. Do I need a building permit in Wayne County?
4. Is there zoning in Wayne County?
5. How do I find the owner of record on a property?
6. How do I find out how much my taxes are?
7. Are you going to take my value off because of a natural disaster?
8. Other Frequently Asked Questions...

Home  |  Calendar  |  Contact Us  |  Translate  |  Accessibility   |  Site Map  |  Wind PoweredWind Powered   |  Copyright Notice   |  Powered by CivicPlus